Monday, August 5, 2013

Goals for This Week (Aug 5)

Wow, what a crazy week it's been here!  Our Noah is cutting his 2 year molars at the same time as our Lydia is cutting her very first tooth.  LOTS of crankiness around these parts! We've managed to survive though and had some great family time this past weekend.  I bet you're wondering how my weekly goals are going with all this.  ;)

Here are last weeks goals:

Spiritual

1)  Have a daily quiet time, even if it's only 10-15 minutes. (Nope, but hubby and I did just start reading a daily devotional together).

Relational

2)  Continue reading Love & Respect.  (I remember when I had time to finish a book in a day!  No longer, my friends).
3)  Limit computer time.  (Noah is very pleased and my kitchen has been deep cleaned).
4)  Meet a new potential friend.  (Rained out!  Bummer!  Rescheduling).

Health

5)  Follow the Paleo diet.  (YES.  And I feel great.  More on this to come).
6)  Exercise 3 times.  (Does pushing one of those giant carts with the car in front around BJs count?  Sure felt like exercise to me!).

And now for this weeks goals:

Spiritual

1)  Have a daily quiet time, even if it's only 10-15 minutes.

Relational

2)  Continue reading Love & Respect.
3)  Daily devotional with hubby.
4)  Make a play date.

Personal

5)  Follow the Paleo diet.
6)  Take a daily walk with the kids.
7)  Stick to my housecleaning chart/schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment